How's your LvD event going?

Kaurix
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

How's your LvD event going?

Post by Kaurix »

Just wanted to get a post in here to see how everyone's LvD event is going and see if anyone needs help with anything. I know everyone has different goals with how far they want to go in in LvD but I figure there are a couple who are going for it all *cough* Queen of Alts *cough*. Also see if people want to plan something like a PvP, SP, or HM night.

Overall I am doing well, have both Eternal and Champion levels wrapped up till Battle of Odessen drops. Looking at Legendary I think my biggest hurdle is going to be get level 10 on the Eternal Championship, I have only played around with it a few times and have never beat it, got to level 10 but just couldn't beat Zotar. Not sure if it has to be done solo or if you can group up.

Other than that mostly everything else is in varying states of completion, so if you need help with something let me know.
It's easy to tell who my characters are, all their names begin with Kaur ... and probably aren't wearing pants.

Kaurix, Kaurick, Kaurith, Kaurak, Kaureth
Kaurich, Kaurik, Kaurok, Kaurek, Kaurax
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Re: How's your LvD event going?

Post by Intisar »

I'm about half done myself, and like Kaurix more than happy to help folks bang out achievements they need. It is my hope that everyone who wants to meet a goal in this event makes it, and I want to make sure we as guild help you get there! Need a flashpoint? Let us know! Need a world boss? You betcha! We've continue to bang out the large group achievements Tuesdays, but I try to be around every night for other stuff as well. If you don't see me online, feel free to contact me through the forums or in game mail!

By the way, the Eternal Championship achievement can be earned in Solo+ mode which allows a group to run the EC and I'd be happy to help bang it out. Give me a poke and I'll head to Zakuul!
Teigra
Baroness
Baroness
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Teigra

Post by Teigra »

I'm also about half done, and pretty much just biding time until the patch. I'm hoping discord pans out to be a way to contact me without having to be logged in to swtor. In all honesty, there have been nights I just stand around my stronghold waiting to see if any sort of group gets going... that is, until the silence bores me and I log back out. :oops :tongue2
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

Oh my! I don't want anyone to feel like they have to sit around hoping stuff will happen. How about we make a set Dark vs Light Night so we know for sure folks can log on and get things done? I'm happy to add it to the events schedule and make sure I'm around.

Sundays would work best for me, but I can make another day work. What do people think?

That said, I do try be one most nights and am always up for whatever people want to do!
Kaurix
Baron
Baron

Post by Kaurix »

I would be down with a devoted LvD night and also some of us are still on the Google Hangout for Raiding so some of us can still be contacted that way if you want to get something going. I dont remember who controls the group or how it works to join.
It's easy to tell who my characters are, all their names begin with Kaur ... and probably aren't wearing pants.

Vasniar
Baron
Baron

Post by Vasniar »

DvL night sounds like a great idea!
As far as my progress, I can see light (ya its a pun) at the end of the tunnel. However HM Blood Hunt stands as the Great Wall
Republic:
Vasniar-Sentinel
Kaurix
Baron
Baron

Post by Kaurix »

Yes it is getting close for me as well, knocked out my remaining PvP last night and with Teigra's help was able to blow through the Eternal Championship (So fast we thought we had bugged the final round). All I have left is the Agent Class, Gree Droids, Star Fighter, and the rest of my Hard Mode Flash points. I cringe to think about Blood Hunt, ewwwwww *shivers*.

Vasniar
Baron
Baron

Post by Vasniar »

BH down..woohoo! yes..Ill run again with anyone who needs it ;)
Republic:
Vasniar-Sentinel
Kaurix
Baron
Baron

Post by Kaurix »

Vasniar wrote:BH down..woohoo! yes..Ill run again with anyone who needs it ;)

Yes! Was a smoother run than what I was prepared for, not a perfect run but not painful either. I have to admit the second failure on Torch was my fault, I caught that ending explosion to Maelstrom twice in the face and died both times.

I have about 7 HM FP left and then I will have completed the LvD event. Hopefully they fix the Mananan one soon.

Return to “Cantina”