Finding an old account?

HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Finding an old account?

Post by HollyCNY »

I tried GW2 a long time ago, but never really got far into it. I've since uninstalled the game and forgotten all my account info, including my user name and the email address for my account.

If I ever wanted to try the game out again, would the producers of GW2 be able to help me find my account? The reason I ask is that I think I might have paid for the account and don't want to have to do so again. Of course, if I did pay for it, the card I used has since expired, although I'm pretty sure I remember the old number; just not its expiration date.

Anyway, would they be able to help me dig up the email address or username? I can provide them a non-driver DMV-issue state ID card on request.

Been a long time since I've logged in here. I hope everyone's doing well. I see a number of major figures I remember from my member days, are inactive now.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Finding an old account?

Post by Zyera »

You might be able to get it back if you contact anet. I was able to get my account back, but I remembered my account name and characters and I didn't have the box code so it is worth a shot.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Kaurix
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

Re: Finding an old account?

Post by Kaurix »

Arena net was pretty helpful in getting my account back but it did take a little time. I played the game for a month or two when it first came out and got bored with it, they had no end game content in the beginning. I had my copy of the game and tried to reinstall it but had no idea of my credentials to log in. I was able to work with them through email to get my credentials back after I was able to provide some information about when and where I bought my copy of the game.
It's easy to tell who my characters are, all their names begin with Kaur ... and probably aren't wearing pants.

Kaurix, Kaurick, Kaurith, Kaurak, Kaureth
Kaurich, Kaurik, Kaurok, Kaurek, Kaurax

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”