BDO GLUE: 4/23 Black Desert Online Scavenger Hunt

Kinaria
Realm: Warcraft

BDO GLUE: 4/23 Black Desert Online Scavenger Hunt

Post by Kinaria »

Black Desert Online is hosting a GLUE (Guild Unity Event) event on April 23rd at 7pm pst. We will be doing a scavenger hunt and are inviting everyone who would like to participate to join us in an fun event. In game cash prizes for the winners.

Black Desert Online has a 7 day Trial Option you can do or costs $10.00 for the lowest cost option.

Everyone can participate whether you are a lvl 1 or a lvl 60.

You will need log to login before the hunt to work through the Tutorial that takes about an hour to get through before you can navigate freely in the world.

NOR plays on Velia2 for the channel but you can start on any channel and can freely move between channels without effort. The Olivia channels have a new player experience bonus that any new players can take advantage of.

A week before the scavenger hunt, the list will be available on the forum for all to peruse and strategize.

If you have any questions, please contact us either in game or via the forum.

Ryland (Ryland)- HC BDO
Kinaria (SanSing)- Countess of BDO
Corval (Avoriel)- Baron of BDO
Dreamweavey (FrostDreams) - Baroness of BDO

If you want an invite and contact one of us through the forum please let us know the character name and family name for ease of inviting.

Again I hope to see you there!
Last edited by Tundrra on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added glue link
*NOR/DS/BDO
Kinaria (SanSing)
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Re: BDO GLUE: Black Desert Online Scavenger Hunt

Post by Sofija »

Sounds fun :)
Kinaria

Re: BDO GLUE: Black Desert Online Scavenger Hunt

Post by Kinaria »

A small man wearing travel clothing and carrying a pack steps forward...

Greetings! My name is Fiornlen.

I come from the far northern lands of Black Desert Online. I have travelled far and learned much over the seasons. During my travels I have found uses for what most in your land would call junk and which you sell to traders and merchant folk for little profit. These items are precious in my lands and I come bearing an offer. Bring me these things and I will bestow wealth upon you!

My time here is swiftly running out. I say whoever can bring me the most items (I will but take only one of each item from anyone person) within the allotted time, shall be bequeathed 5 million silver, the one who comes in second will receive 2 million silver and the last prize will receive 800K silver.

Go Forth and Hunt!

Rules:

Anyone can join, playing any level character you wish to participate with. The items will be separated into two groups. One for level 1-49 characters and 50+ characters. Each one group will have their own 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

Time:
The scavenger hunt will last no more then 1 hour. At the end of the hour if no one has found all of the items, the one with the most finds will win, with the second place going to the collector of the second most items, etc.

Reporting Items:

You will need to inform the Hunt Master (Kinaria) of the name of the character and their level that you will be using, prior to the start of the hunt.

Informing the Hunt master of an item obtain will be done by sending a whisper to them along with the link item. If you have any questions or questions regarding this please let a BDO officer know and they can answer any questions you might have.

The list will be provided on the night of Friday April 21st so all may take a look.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Enjoy!
*NOR/DS/BDO
Kinaria (SanSing)
FullDevil
Ally
Ally

Re: BDO GLUE: 4/23 Black Desert Online Scavenger Hunt

Post by FullDevil »

This looks like it's going to be my kinda crazy fun!!
FullDevil NOR-BDO
:hailnor It seemed like a good idea until i caught myself on fire :hailnor
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Knight - August 24, 2014

Post by Sofija »

There was a rumbling that was heard more than felt as a small girl with black-purple hair stared at the notice posted on the tavern wall in Velia.

"A scavenger hunt, huh? Might be a good way to earn some money." She thought to herself as she looked down at her stomach as it let out another audible rumble. "And I, Akikonomu, with my skills as a the best Kunoichi my now departed Master had ever seen, will claim that 5 million silver. Then that tavern owner can't use the excuse that I ate all the food. Seriously, what kind of tavern owner only has so little food that they can't serve one person? Though these people here don't seem to eat much strangely enough. I mean, really, how can one little plate of food make them so full." She continued to muse to herself as her stomach kept protesting at the lack of food. Plus, there was always the chance she could find a clue to the whereabouts of that Sorceress with the wavy blonde hair who killed her Master so she could enact her revenge. So with the thought of a full stomach for once since leaving her village and possible revenge, she set out for the hunt.
FullDevil
Ally
Ally

Post by FullDevil »

SUPER EXCITED!!!
FullDevil NOR-BDO
:hailnor It seemed like a good idea until i caught myself on fire :hailnor
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Thanks for the image FullDevil:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Post by Kattria »

Hail i got a 7 day trial account will be trying the game out over the next week off and on can i get a guild invite only name i coukd get was Gladrela which is one of my alts names on AA i would prefer KAttria but alas it was already taken as was Attria and the shorter forms of them i nearly named it NORKattria like in the day of old when we had to weare the NOR jacket before our name anyway im doing the tutorial now
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Knight - August 24, 2014

Post by Sofija »

Awesome! Welcome to BDO. Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Post by Kattria »

tag her at will who knows i might make a game of it too soon to tell not even got into the crafting of the game im just lvl 12 i think hit west gate last night who knows where ill find myself next in the game i even splurged and got a mount lol so im a tad broke again but it seems silver is plentiful in this game its a nag of a horse but suits my purposes for now
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare

Return to “General”