Fallout 76

What new games are you looking forward to? Want to set up a branch? Just want to share the excitement? Tell NOR all about it, make your pitch here!
Poxi
Baron
Baron
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Fallout 76

Post by Poxi »

Hail *NOR/

It’s been a while since I have had the time to play any Massive online games - mostly play PS4 and some old school NES & N64 these days but I am very excited about Fallout 76 - Bethesda’s 1st attempt at an Online Version of Fallout!

I’ve been waiting years to play this and I am hoping that some of you may also be interested in exploring the wastelands with me.

I am on the PSNetwork at Poxi-NOR and in Fallout 76 as Winston Grimm, a nod to a character I played in Fallen Earth a few years back when I ran with Suspicious Cheese (No NORbies there :rolleyes ).

I’ve played with some of you since Everquest, and through SWTOR, Even a little LOTRO; looking forward to the next run!

Check out my YouTube Channel for some Fallout76 BETA Vids ( Warning, Language and Violence, also some really beautiful landscapes, excellent ax-work, headshots, crafting, and some fun runs (4 of 5 is my fav I think) and a perfect ending to gameplay on 5 of 5. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtGYP ... iV4lJPt8lA

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member
NEW OUTRIDERS - Ebon Hawk Server

:bunny <-Beware the Bunny of Doom!
Aper
Recruit
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Re: Fallout 76

Post by Aper »

Damn... I played Fallen earth back in teh day. Had a blast when i finally made my vehicle. Ill be in 76 on pc when i get some extra cash together.

Aper
Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

Awesome! Let me know. Have some videos coming out on building a camp, clearing some locations, and moving forward a few quests. Also picked up a partial suit of power armor!
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member

Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Poxi wrote:Awesome! Let me know. Have some videos coming out on building a camp, clearing some locations, and moving forward a few quests. Also picked up a partial suit of power armor!
POXI !!! :bunny :bunny :bunny

How have you been?? We've missed you!!
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

Hey! I’ve been great!

Just doing a thousand things and not really having a whole lot of time to play, but I have been able to log in a few hours on Console games. Mae is now old enough to crush Minecraft and Pokémon; she’s also cool enough to be impressed by my nerdy Dad-MMO Raiding stories from when processors only had 1 Core.

I’ve missed you guys too - hoping to snag a couple for a NOMAD branch in Fallout76(PS4).

Getting on for some BETA today (2-9) hoping to have a decent vid to post, lot of figuring things out at first.

What games are you playing on now?

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member

Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Poxi wrote:Hey! I’ve been great!

Just doing a thousand things and not really having a whole lot of time to play, but I have been able to log in a few hours on Console games. Mae is now old enough to crush Minecraft and Pokémon; she’s also cool enough to be impressed by my nerdy Dad-MMO Raiding stories from when processors only had 1 Core.

I’ve missed you guys too - hoping to snag a couple for a NOMAD branch in Fallout76(PS4).

Getting on for some BETA today (2-9) hoping to have a decent vid to post, lot of figuring things out at first.

What games are you playing on now?

Poxi
That's great to hear! Glad to see you posting!! :D

I've been great! Valikk and I just recently got married! We've been playing Guild Wars 2 MMO wise, but we also play some Divinity Original Sin 2 as well.

We've been thinking of getting Fallout 76 since it looks really fun :D Wanna watch some beta stuff first though

You can also join us on Discord too, lots of NORbies use it to communicate and such: https://www.newoutriders.org/forums/vie ... 156&t=5496
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Post by Intisar »

So great to see you again, Poxi! I'm holding the fort over in SWTOR. But, like Zy says, feel free to pop into Discord and say hello.

And, believe it or not, I still carry my Yago cosplay outfit around everywhere I go!

Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

That’s Great News! Congratulations you two! Tell him I said Hello!

I didn’t get to play a lot of the BETA because of the scheduled times they had but the game just went live yesterday. It’s the first time fallout will be online multiplayer, they are creating servers with 24 people on them I believe, so it feels like you all just got out of the vault, there’s not 1000 people, I am looking forward to getting a crew to move through the content, crate joint camps, trade items and crafting materials, and do some general ass kicking. If you guys have a PS4 and decide to get online let me know and we can all group up.

I don’t have a computer anymore that isn’t a work computer, just didn’t need it for so long - I am building one for my daughter but I’m not sure how it would handle the game, she is more into Minecraft and editing her LEGO Minecraft stop motion videos that we make together, (onboard graphics), but maybe we trick it out a little more as she gets used to it.

Is there a way to get my messages routed to my email? I don’t always log in but would love to be able to get notifications.

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member

Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

Intisar wrote:So great to see you again, Poxi! I'm holding the fort over in SWTOR. But, like Zy says, feel free to pop into Discord and say hello.

And, believe it or not, I still carry my Yago cosplay outfit around everywhere I go!

Haha I love it! Good to here that you’ve got things covered - how crazy-far in progression is the game by now? I remember doing so many different complex raid fights and having to figure everything out, really do miss that.

Let me know if you ever decide to walk the wastelands for a little change of scenery; I’m not sure what crazy raid bosses await us out here, no one does yet....

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member

Poxi
Baron
Baron

Post by Poxi »

I had a lot of time to play tonight - posted a couple new videos on YouTube, specifically (2) videos on securing a workshop (think Harvester in SWG) and an hour-long video on scavenging, scraping, crafting, and MODS.

It should be a pretty good overview with quite a bit of action thrown in. Enjoy :)

Poxi
Yago Dash - Jedi Sage
Baron - DMG Member

Return to “Discussion”