EQ2 GLUE event

Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

EQ2 GLUE event

Post by Ryland »

Do we have any active members that would be interested in helping out with an EQ2 Guild Unity Event? Thinking of a late March/early April time frame. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will get back with details such as dates and times as soon as I get everything ironed out. Either contact/email me in game, post something up here, or email me at ryland@newoutriders.org. I would like to be able to have members on and active during the GLUE to help out any new players that come, as there will always be questions. I anticipate the GLUE would start Friday and go through til sometime Sunday depending on activity.

Thanks,
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Re: EQ2 GLUE event

Post by Ryland »

Ok, I have a date for anyone interested. I am going to attempt to run the EQ2 GLUE the weekend of March 22-24.

Thanks,
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

I really hope I can fit this into my schedule and make it! I remember switching from Star Wars: Galaxies to Everquest 2 a long time ago, playing with Tundrra who helped "mentor" my character a few levels. Although I don't think I ever got past level 24 or so, I did enjoy the time I spent there, and interested to see how much everything has changed!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Riveni
Count
Count
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited 1-22-2008 VSoH
Squired 2-08-2008
Squire Court 3-15-2008
Squire Elite 5-17-2008
Baron 6-18-2008, bestowed by Leorik & Kennae
Count 5-7-2013, bestowed by Tundrra

Post by Riveni »

Ojike wrote:Although I don't think I ever got past level 24 or so, I did enjoy the time I spent there, and interested to see how much everything has changed!
When I returned to the game, none of my characters from my original subscription were available, probably deleted if/when they purged aged records. So don't be surprised if your past characters are no longer available.

Also, if people are coming to this event under F2P, there is a restriction to the Race and Class for these characters, as well as some in game restriction like number of bags you can use, etc.
Riveni
NOR/CT
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Ojike wrote:I really hope I can fit this into my schedule and make it! I remember switching from Star Wars: Galaxies to Everquest 2 a long time ago, playing with Tundrra who helped "mentor" my character a few levels. Although I don't think I ever got past level 24 or so, I did enjoy the time I spent there, and interested to see how much everything has changed!
Mentoring was the best game mechanic of all time!! I have posted on the swToR boards many of times about a Padawan/master mechanic that would do the same thing:)

I logged into my eq2 toon a couple months ago and he is still there and would be neat to have him mentor once again:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

And I also have a full group that I can use to "power mentor" ;) So, for those of you who may have either lost or lost access to higher level toons, I can help get toons to 50s+ in about a day....
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
ryverwynd
Baron
Baron

Post by ryverwynd »

I have a few characters around still. I will try to make it at least part of the weekend.

I don't remember what crafters I have, but having some bags or boxes for new players might be useful. I'll log in Kenleigh and Ryverwynd when I get back home and see what I have in cash to offset any material acquisition.
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

Great idea Ryverwynd. Will get on in the coming weeks and get some bags and boxes made up.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Ryland wrote:And I also have a full group that I can use to "power mentor" ;) So, for those of you who may have either lost or lost access to higher level toons, I can help get toons to 50s+ in about a day....
Holy cow?!!!! Can't wait for this!! It's gonna be FUN CITY!!
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
ryverwynd
Baron
Baron

Post by ryverwynd »

Ryland wrote:And I also have a full group that I can use to "power mentor" ;) So, for those of you who may have either lost or lost access to higher level toons, I can help get toons to 50s+ in about a day....
To bad they closed the PL loop hole a few weeks back or that would be an hour ;)

Return to “The Mariners' Bell”