Anyone out there looking for groups?

Ryland
Lord
Lord
Realm: Warcraft

Re: Anyone out there looking for groups?

Post by Ryland »

Truthfully, they have made all classes pretty easy to play to 92 now. Any type of fighter or scout will be fun, casters and healers are a bit more dificult. I wouldn't say that there are any best choices, it just depends on how and what you like to play.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
HC Realm Leader BDO - Velia 02 channel
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

How do I find ya'll on here?

Post by Llira »

How do I find a Norbie in here to get tagged??

Lliraa
Level 12 Human Cleric
Now really ... did ya'll expect me to play something else!??! ROFL
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

Post up your normal play times and I will try to make myself available? Either that or I should be on this weekend Friday and Saturday for the double XP weekend.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
Llira
Lady
Lady
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited by Catamok: SQ 11/4/1995, SH 2/4/1996, SE 5/20/1996, KT 7/26/1996, BA, 12/1996, CT 02/1997, DK 9/16/1997, HC 3/9/1998 <left NOR in 2003> Returned 9/24/06.
MMO Games I've played in no particular order: Neverwinter Nights, The Realm Online, Empyriana, Lords of Empyria, Dark Sun Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic, Ultima Online, Acheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Runes of Magic, Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Rift, TERA, Guild Wars 2, Ryzom, Diablo (all), Dungeons and Dragons Online, (and probably a few I have forgotten).

Alt names you might see me play as only if Llira/Lliira/Llirra/Lliraa/Llirah are unavailable (LOL): Eolanthe, Ileena, Aileena, Lily, Tallyn/Talynn :)

Post by Llira »

Days are sporatic. We just really started playing yesterday. I try to get on around 9:00-9:30pm Mountain TIme (moved to Colorado)

Can't wait to see Gwen and Hellios again!!

Lliraa
Level 13 Human Cleric
NOR Llira
Lady Emeritus
Neverwinter: @llira101
Facebook: Yolanda Mathis Neal
Hellios

Post by Hellios »

Anyone still playing? I'm playing under the names Hellioss, Arikane and Hellias

Hellios
Hellios

Post by Hellios »

Oh, play times... About 10:00pm (not every day). I was dabbling in swtor but decided eq2 was more fun ( tons of content!)
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Hellios wrote:Oh, play times... About 10:00pm (not every day). I was dabbling in swtor but decided eq2 was more fun ( tons of content!)
What! Well ok you got us there, defenitely more content, they got us by a few years!
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

I am still around and leveling up my party in a can. But anyone who wants to group, you can usually hit me up on Rylandyl during the week in the morning hours and Friday and Saturday during the evening hours. If you haven't gotten a guild invite, let me know and I will look for you when I am on.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO
Hellios

Post by Hellios »

Great, thanks Ryland :) I'll keep an eye out for you. Question... Can all classes group together now? For example, a Ranger grouping with an Assassin. I enjoy playing a shadowknight/monk/swashbuckler and I didn't want to restrict myself from grouping up. I thought is was faction restricted when eq2 first came out. I forgot to mention my time zone is EST.

Hellios
Ryland
Lord
Lord

Post by Ryland »

Yep, all classes and races can group together. Anything goes now. Hope to see you online soon Hellios.
Ryland
*NOR/RL-BDO

Return to “The Mariners' Bell”