Squired 02/07
Promoted to Baron [NW] 02/27/2014
Promoted to Count [NW] 09/22/2014
Promoted to branch leader [NW] 12/8/2014
Promoted to Duke [NW] 3/1/2015
Promoted to Lord [NOR] 04/12/2015

Some observations about mod 6

Post by Bammer »

I played on the preview server for a couple of hours yesterday. I just followed the story line. I wasn't able to get into any dungeons or skirmishes. I wasn't able to copy my main toons to test server, as they are too new. I played an old favorite, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes. I honestly, didn't find the content any more difficult than it is now. The daily quests seem to be along the lines of kill x amount of these mobs, and come back and see me. Lather, rinse and repeat...ad nauseum. If you are not a fan of dailies, you aren't going to like the it. It seems that you do a few quests, then go back to the hub area, cash in and get a few more quests. I spent the entire time in the drowned shores, and I just kept doing this until I tired of it. I did find the changes to lifesteal a little annoying, but it would seem that recovery kicks in better than before. So it's not a total loss. The rainbow of potions that we are used to quaffing, is no longer an option (tidespan etc) I was only able to use 1 at a time. Not sure if bug or intended. I couldn't find an answer on forums. In the short time I played, I leveled twice, so getting to lv70 doesn't seem like it will be such a chore. I am torn, right now, between logging back in to preview, or just playing on normal server. I will keep you all posted :)
I have played World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Lord Of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Rift, and Neverwinter.. I still actively play Neverwinter, SWToR, DDO, Rift
and occasionally WoW to break up things!

Bammer
NOR/LD-Realm leader of Neverwinter
Jaynair Sylverhart
Squire
Squire
Realm: Guild Wars 2
House: Unicorn

Re: Some observations about mod 6

Post by Jaynair Sylverhart »

Being not a fan of dailies and the lack of people logging in, as a hunter ranger I find living hard to do. And the grind fest its become has lead to burn out for now. I'm gonna take a game break play SWTOR for a bit, and ESO is free till monday for me.

BBL

Jay
Jaynair Sylverhart - Lvl 60 Hunter Archer MAIN - Neverwinter
Lucardo Sylverhart - Lvl 60 Lock Healer - Neverwinter
Warlemes Sylverhart - Lvl 60 GWF - Neverwinter
jaynair.7860 - GW2
Human Necromancer - Crystal Desert (US)

Return to “The Moonstone Mask”