We're hear!

Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Re: We're hear!

Post by Lasarian »

Its actually a nice feature (kinda) - all of your crafting items go into a Crafting Vault, which you can access from your bank. Saves a lot of room in your bags. You just need to go to the bank to retrieve them.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
ryverwynd
Baron
Baron

Post by ryverwynd »

Lasarian wrote:Its actually a nice feature (kinda) - all of your crafting items go into a Crafting Vault, which you can access from your bank. Saves a lot of room in your bags. You just need to go to the bank to retrieve them.
Or go to your crafting station. One of the tabs of the left side of the station interface gives you access to your crafting vault. Another gives access to your bank.
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Post by Lasarian »

ryverwynd wrote:
Lasarian wrote:Its actually a nice feature (kinda) - all of your crafting items go into a Crafting Vault, which you can access from your bank. Saves a lot of room in your bags. You just need to go to the bank to retrieve them.
Or go to your crafting station. One of the tabs of the left side of the station interface gives you access to your crafting vault. Another gives access to your bank.
OooooOooooOOoo ... didn't know that. Even better. Nice tip, Ryver, thanks.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

I still haven't even picked a crafting skills... or even LOOKED at what is available. I'm having WAY too much fun killing things.

The whole "world events" things is seriously blowing every other MMO I've ever played, out of the water.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Ojike wrote:Geira and I made it in, we are kind of bummed out that our character names were already taken, so we have to do some kind of adjustment. Seyella got us both tagged, and after being able to leave the Overflow we're both now representing NOR. Ojyke and Jra!
Woot!!! I'll see you in game sooooon!! :yay :yay :bunny :bunny :yay :yay
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”