3.0 Guides for ALL classes

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

3.0 Guides for ALL classes

Post by Intisar »

Heya,

With tonight's addition of an Operative/Scoundrel healing guide, Dulfy now has guides for every class. While a couple specs remain uncovered, every role, tank dps and heal, has at least one detailed guide.

http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/3-0-class-guides/

Whether you're new to the game or a veteran, I highly recommend checking out the guide for your class and spec. I was surprised to see how many changes I missed in the transition to 3.0 and these guides will absolutely help you get the most out of your character.

In addition, the DMG members in the guild are here to help with this stuff as well. If you've got a question about gearing and rotations, we will do our best to help you out!
Velkeri
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruit: 8/4/2014
Squire: 8/25/2014
Knight: 11/18/2014
Champion: 1/24/2015

Re: 3.0 Guides for ALL classes

Post by Velkeri »

Thanks for the update!
The Aurandel Legacy
Velkeri | Vedis | Viskah | Verji | Veizla
Vehla | Veisla | Vigdes | Verta'sael | Velkyrja
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Post by Sofija »

Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Hmm. Maybe we should link this to your gearing guide post? We could also make quick links to each class and spec too.

c:
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Soulfinger
Squire
Squire

Post by Soulfinger »

Was just reading the Guardian DPS guide... I think I am missing some skills on my skill bar... I'm not positive but I don't think I have ever used the skill Dispatch which seems to be the 2nd highest damaging skill I have (outside of my primary Master Strike). On top of that, I think about half of the utility skills I specced into aren't recommended.... looks like I have some work to do!

(edit... but good news is that my rotation is pretty close except for the dispatch skill I was missing...).

...and edit... for the Poobah that is always standing in pulsing red circles (before he dies) I just read the "why didn't I think of that before" - Guardian Leap (which I used as a tank guardian) to the healer (who will not be standing in red circles because she is better than that) to (a) get out of the circle (b) reduce the healer's threat and (c) reduce her damage taken. Oh, and that sets up my Force Leap back to the main target. Win-Win-Win-Win. I have never used that... but going to have to figure out a way to put that into my habits!
SWTOR Republic - Poobah (60 Guardian), Fece (60 Scoundrel)
SWTOR Imperial - Soulfinger (60 Sorcerer), Solsismic (51 Powertech), Isith (50 Marauder), Sinet (20 Operative)

Free Tadziki? Yah! --Treek.
Galaxiya
Countess
Countess

Post by Galaxiya »

Soul, I ran a pug fp run once where the tank had it in his rotation to guardian leap to me. I took virtually no damage that whole fight, so during certain boss fights, that's probably helpful, and if it helps you be more raid aware, woot, win-win!. :)
My blood type is be positive. :) :bouncy :hailnor
The main toons I play, although I have many:
Galaxiya - Commando, Safphire - Sage,
Geminiya - Mercenary, Iron'Butterfly - Operative

Return to “Guides & Resources”