PvP?

Kermit
Count
Count
Realm: Guild Wars 2

PvP?

Post by Kermit »

So for the duration of the event, I will jump in PvP... This can be very frustrating, but for the event it might be your worth as in the end, you get a chance at the Burning Elemental set. Yes, that's the IL 137 piece.... that is already empower with Black Ice...

this is the catch -- you need to win 34 matches to get 4 pieces. However, you don't know that those 4 pieces will be from the same set, or that they will work out to a head, body, arm, leg. You might end up with three leg pieces and a head piece.
Some people will get lucky, other will be left with a partial mismatched set at the end. Which is why it is a good idea to save up all that glory until the end of the event (unless you hit the cap) -- that way you can work on getting the missing pieces the old way.

Battle Token: You get them by playing Domination PVP matches. 6 tokens for a loss, 12 tokens for a win. Level doesn't matter though I've noticed it is easier finding a PUG match with my level 70.
100 tokens gives you a box with a random top tier PVP armor piece for your class in it, bound to character. You should be able to redeem it below level 70, but you won't be able to wear the armor yet.

Food for thoughts... but I'm jumping in!
Kermit
Count
Count

Re: PvP?

Post by Kermit »

here's a few of my PvP results... remember.. this is a paladin who doesn't do damage!
Attachments
gaultrym1.jpg
pvp2.jpg
pvp1.jpg
Elthorik
Knight
Knight

Post by Elthorik »

I had very, very crappy games when I joined the Domination matches. Players on my team leaving 2 minutes in, going AFK when we were winning, then lost. You almost need to go in with people you meet. Those other teams are all premades, I see them I know. It's always a premade vs a PUG. Sometimes you can get lucky, but not in any of the games I was in.
Dragonsoul E'Thorin - 70 Dragonborn Oathbound Paladin
El'thriza Thrul - 70 Thayvian Control Wizard
Dragonlord El'Thynar - 70 Dragonborn Guardian Fighter
El'thiza Duskryn - 70 Drow Devoted Cleric
Elthror Ironstar - 70 Dwarf Scourge Warlock
Elthraxa - 70 Tiefling Oathbound Paladin
Dragonsoul El'thriakas - 65 Dragonborn GWF
Elthryxxar - 66 Dragonborn Hunter Ranger
Kermit
Count
Count

Post by Kermit »

Final rankings... made it to 523... not too shabby, but not enough to me top 40 of my class

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverw ... aderboards

Return to “The Moonstone Mask”